If you want to reduce the risk of knee hyperextension read our 5 Tips for Prevention. Knee Hyperextension is a common injury among athletes who engage in high impact sports such as football, soccer, skiing, and basketball, among others. But, knee injury can happen to just about anyone.
- Soft Tissue Ankle Injuries – The Importance of Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Data Logger Clinical Trials to Prevent Osteoporosis during Early Stage Stroke
- Why nCounters co-engineers with Digi Technology
- 5 Tips for Treating Hyperextension of Knee after Stroke
- Melbourne Uni Testing Walking Cane for Gait and Posture