Gait analysis has seen significant leaps with the development of motion sensors and parameters, accurate within the margin of error. The comprehensive and extensive study of how a person moves and all the component factors associated with the act has transcended the field of clinical diagnostics.
- Soft Tissue Ankle Injuries – The Importance of Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Data Logger Clinical Trials to Prevent Osteoporosis during Early Stage Stroke
- Why nCounters co-engineers with Digi Technology
- 5 Tips for Treating Hyperextension of Knee after Stroke
- Melbourne Uni Testing Walking Cane for Gait and Posture