Electromyography (EMG) biofeedback can track changes in the muscle tension. Biofeedback is a blessing to modern day medicine and will open new ways to handle acquired brain injury and post operation orthopaedic issues in patients.
- Soft Tissue Ankle Injuries – The Importance of Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Data Logger Clinical Trials to Prevent Osteoporosis during Early Stage Stroke
- Why nCounters co-engineers with Digi Technology
- 5 Tips for Treating Hyperextension of Knee after Stroke
- Melbourne Uni Testing Walking Cane for Gait and Posture